Maeso LLC Cookie Website Policy
Effective Date: December 23, 2023
The Maeso LLC website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. We may use both session cookies (which expire when you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Maeso LLC pages or register with Maeso LLC site or services, a cookie helps Maeso LLC to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Maeso LLC website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Maeso LLC features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Maeso LLC services or websites you visit.
Types of Cookies We Use
We may use the following types of cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. Our website requires the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request. They include cookies that do the following:
• enabling you to securely log into our website
• use a shopping cart
• purchase products
These are persistent cookies that generally last 72 hours. The purpose is for website functionality and marketing
• Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our website. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individualized profile, and are persistent cookies that generally last 72 hours. The purpose is for marketing
• Functionality cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential website functions that improve your website experience. By recognizing you when you return to our website, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time. These are session cookies. The purpose is to ensure the integrity of websites
• Advertising, tracking or targeting cookies. These cookies enable different advertising related functions. They may allow us to record information about your visit to our website, such as pages visited, links followed, and videos viewed so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies may enable
visitor identification across websites and over time. These are persistent cookies that generally last 72 hours. The purpose is for marketing
Your Cookie Choices
You may withdraw your consent for our use of any cookies that are not strictly necessary. You may do so at any time by contacting us.
Most web browsers allow you to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation.
Changes to Our Cookie Uses
Maeso LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this policy. If you believe that Maeso LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Maeso LLC at: Maeso LLC
125 South State Road 7, Ste., 104335
Wellington, Florida 33414